Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas is Here!

Ok, last post of the night :) I realize I've been going a little crazy, but three short posts are better than one long one, right? As I mentioned earlier, we've been getting ready for Christmas, so I thought I'd post a few pictures to show what we've accomplished in less than 24 hours:


Over the summer I noticed that we had a nail stuck in the brick next to our front door so we picked up this wreath when we bought our tree today. It's the perfect width for the space we have.


Here it is! The first shot of our tree! I actually pre-wrapped presents on Wednesday before we left for Iowa so that I would have some to go underneath it as soon as all the decorations were up.

Nick also hung lights up outside - I'll have to get a picture of those soon and add them so you can see how festive our house looks! I love a decorated house! :)

1 comment:

Jeff and Heidi said...

I like the decorations and all of your posts!!!

p.s. I still have your wedding card - I will send it again one of these days!!! sorry for the delay!