Sunday, March 18, 2007

I did it!

No, I didn't beat Nick and Dave at Trains...but I gave them the option of picking the game we played tonight and we ended up playing Scrabble. I was able to beat them both quite decisively - 241 to 120 to 157. So I can still win at games!!

Having said that, I did have a great time in Wisconsin over the weekend. I taught my grandma, aunt, and two cousins how to play Trains and they all seemed to like it. I did win the game but I have the advantage of having played many, many times before (more times that I've posted on this blog). I also had one of my best finishes ever, ending the game with 84 points in tickets. More on the trip later when I'm ready to post some pictures.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Excuse me, but I think I did fairly well for a beginner who had bad, bad luck drawing from the Mystery/Random pile. All I needed was one red or a wild and I'd have been only two points behind our lovely winner. I demand a rematch!