Saturday, March 03, 2007

Snow!

After two days, the snow finally stopped. Nick and I took some pictures yesterday afternoon (I think it only snowed about an inch after the pictures were taken):


Our house from across the street - you can see Nick's pickup in the driveway.


Nick next to the snowmound at the end of our driveway.

The official measurement is about 14" of snow on top of the 12" we got earlier this week. Most notable for me is that my work closed early on Thursday and then was closed on Friday - that's my first snowday since sometime early in high school!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I looked all over and couldn't find the snowman in these photos !!

Erin said...

Hmmm....I thought you said that you got some snow? I'm confused. You think tha is a lot? Whatever.

(send some my way. But warn me first so I can stockup. People can't drive in rain down here. I can only imagine otherwise.)

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of snow!! Sometimes I miss it, but I really don't mind it being 70 every day!
~Heidi

steph said...

I miss snow. I like how you threw your truck in the photo for scale.