Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another Bad Volleyball Week

The summer Bacos team just isn't playing very well. I wish we would have less criticism, less ball hogging, and more fun, but instead everyone seems to feel that it is more fun to yell at all the other players while getting highly upset if anyone else criticizes them. Then everyone is just upset and plays worse. Sorry for the downer post, I know I normally only post happy things, but after my terrible day at work I'm just not in a good mood right now and I feel like posting something sad.

Trying to think happy thoughts...two of my eBay items went for more than $5 more than I thought they would so that was a nice surprise! And Nick won the darts game. Rob didn't play, but I gave him a good run for his money. I was points leader for most of it and just couldn't close out my final 19 or my bullseyes. Next week!