Thursday, July 19, 2007

Game Theory

Last night the Bacos didn't play very good volleyball - we just barely won the first game in OT, then dropped the next two to the team that's next highest in the rankings. That takes a little of the pressure off for the playoffs in two weeks. Afterwards, Nick, Rob and I continued our new volleyball tradition and played a couple of games of darts while watching the 7th and 8th innings of the Twins game. My first dart game was terrible and Nick ended up overtaking Rob's early lead to win. In the second game, I finally got my hand settled down and ended up winning a close game easily. Everyone had everything closed out except the bullseyes. I had two bullseyes and 74 points. Rob had 0 and 54 and Nick had 0 and 34. So it was basically bullseye to win! I ended up getting a double with my second dart and won with 99 points! Unfortunately the Twins lost both last night and tonight - so much for our fantastic start after the All-Star break.

I won at spoofing today on a gutsy 1-call with 0 in my hand; guess I won't be winning at poker. Good luck anyway :)

No comments: