Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter is Here!!!

Like a dork, I was sitting on the front porch reading a different book while waiting for the mailman (he normally comes about 1 on Saturday). Nick came around the house and asked me for some help moving the picnic table off the deck. I went, leaving my book on the front porch. We moved it quickly and I ran back to the front of the house, looking at the mailboxes across the street (the neighbor had their flag up). The flag was still up, whew! Then I noticed a strange car parked in front of our house. I came around Nick's truck and saw a guy on the porch and said hello. He had my Harry Potter book!!! The mailman accidentally left it at his house and he brought it right away! I am so happy he did that!

Now it's off to the backyard to find out what happens. :)

2 comments:

Krista said...

We made a run to Barnes & Noble this afternoon armed with an extra 15% off coupon. I can't wait to start reading!

Erin said...

Wow you had a nice neighbor. Your head might have exploded if you didn't. I can see the neighbor's face when he got it. "O I didn't order this...O I better deliver it to the right person right now before the neighborhood gets covered in dork brains." Ewww :P