Saturday, July 07, 2007

Lucky Sevens!

How could I write a blog post today and not use that title? After all, it'll be another 100 years before 07-07-07 rolls around again!

This morning one of our contractors came over and started on our new deck. Nick went out and helped him because we sort of know the guy (he is married to one of Nick's co-workers). It looks fantastic! They'll do the last side after the new siding is up.


The old deck


The new deck (for now). Nick also hauled away all the lumber from the old deck while I worked on my scrapbook.


From last weekend: the screens that Nick expertly replaced!

Our new roof, siding, and windows have been ordered - I cannot wait for them to get in so our home make-over can continue!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow I didn't know you guys were going to do all that. Fun stuff. On my 07/07/07 I found my first (and only) four leaf clover. I gave it to my friend but it does not seem to be helping him.

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of work good thing you don't have to do it all yourself.