Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy Saturday

A quick snapshot of the day: Nick put the sills and trim in on our three newly installed windows (they look great!). Smeeta and Andrea came over and hung out with me. Andrea and I scrapbooked (she made a 20-page 8x8 book and I made 6 12x12 pages) while Smeeta worked. We also made two trips out, the first to a scrapbook store and Subway and the second to Costco, Archiver's and Cub. I felt very productive.

At Cub, we got all the supplies we needed to make pizza, so for supper we had home-made Smeeta pizza with Ed joining us. After supper, we taught Andrea to play Puerto Rico. She didn't win because Smeeta smoked us all.

And the Twins won today AND Nick and I get to go to the game tomorrow! Go Twins!

3 comments:

smeets said...

Yay for Puerto Rico and scrapbooking (I will join you some day). Thanks for having us over. I hope you enjoy the leftover pizza!

david said...

mmmmm... pizza...

Unknown said...

mmmm... anything cooked and I don't have to do it