Sunday, September 23, 2007

UNDEAFEATED!!

Green Bay beat San Diego today!!!!! Nick and I listened to the first half in the car as we were driving home from Wisconsin. We got home, put the truck in the garage (the back was filled with bikes, tents, sleeping bags, etc), jumped in the car, and to the bar we went. There was a small tense moment when the Chargers got up by a TD and the Packers couldn't score from their own 1-yard line, but our defense held and we managed to score two touchdowns in the next 64 seconds. Go Pack Go! Final score: Packers 31, Chargers 24. Fantastic start to the season :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

I already commented this morning on this post. But apparently, Karin's blog hates me. So it won't show it. :P Or maybe it was Karin because I as making fun of her for betting against the Packers in the pool. What kind of a fan are you anyway?

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Would my blog be the first? I did pick against the Packers in the Pick'Em league, I'll admit it. I wasn't sure the defense and the offense would show up and after two sub-par seasons who would have thought we'd beat three playoff teams? Watch out Minnesota, I'm betting Packers next week!

Erin said...

I knew, I bet on the Packers. :)