Friday, September 14, 2007

Weekend Goal and GRRR to FOX

The least busy weekend of the month thus far! Tomorrow we are going to a wedding (in town!) and that's it. No other set plans. We had Twins tickets but sold them so that we could watch the Packers and Giants play instead - they play at noon and the Vikings have the late game, so it should be on TV, right? NO! According to the FOX website they are showing paid programming. What's up with that? It doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, since we'll be around for most of the weekend, my goal is to finish the wedding scrapbook. I have two pages left from the reception and four from the honeymoon so it's completely do-able as long as I sit down and do it. I'm putting it on here so you can all harass me and ask if I've finished it or not. Nick will probably be working on the house. I have a couple of goals for him but I'm going to try not to nag ;)

4 comments:

smeets said...

Now you can watch the Tigers beat the Twins while watching the Packers win, since you will have to go out to watch it anyway;-) Sorry your game isn't on TV, i never understand NFL scheduling.

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

At least we had fun at the bar.

Scrapbook tally: 2 pages from the reception and that part is FINISHED! I've made two pages from our honeymoon, three to go and I think I can finish them tonight. Yay for progress! Nick will still have to make his page but at least my work will be finished :)

smeets said...

So did you finish? Must feel good to be almost done with that scrapbook, i can't wait to see the finished product!

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Almost. I have the very last page in the scrapbook left. I know which paper I'm using, just have to pick a picture. I also put the extension posts in - it's still a little bigger at one end but not nearly so bad anymore. I'm very excited to go back to doing 1-2 pay layouts and done!