Thursday, October 11, 2007

Poker Oh Poker

Hey, I won this week! I had some awesome action in the first half, letting my chip stack dwindle to about 50 then tripling up against Nick and Dmitry, and tripling up again to take out Nick and Seth. After that I finished off the rest of Dmitry's stack. I might have even taken Rob out. At the final table, I sat quiet for a while, then miraculously got a 7 to finish my straight (I had 6-8-9-10 so it was a long shot) to take out Paul. Three hands later Nic thought I was bluffing and called my heads up all-in and I won! It was close though - I only had 42 more chips than him (out of 1300). I guess the poker winds have shifted.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Probably all those skills you got from Vegas. I like Vegas. Don't eat that the Caesar Palace food court. That place is very expensive. However, the bus guy does make sure you have all that you need and will even go and refill your drink from the respected vendor.

Anonymous said...

It was totally a girl's night with me taking the second game. Estrogen rocks.

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Girl power is awesome!! :)