Sunday, November 11, 2007

Game Day!

It's Sunday game-day again, the cap to what has already been a fun weekend. On Friday night, Nick and I went to Red Lobster. We were planning on going to Granite City (finally!) but received a coupon in the mail for Red Lobster and wanted to use it before we forgot about it. I did plan a birthday celebrate for Dave at GC this week so there's no way of getting out of it this time :)

Saturday we did a little Costco shopping and regular grocery shopping and Nick made lasagna for the first time! It was delicious! We used italian sausage instead of ground beef and I really liked how it turned out. I was in charge of the salad and the garlic bread, also delicious. We were joined for supper by a friend of mine from work, her husband, and their year old baby. We don't really have baby toys but he had a great time crawling back and forth under the dining room table (at least until he got stuck on a chair!).

I've also made excellent progress on my scrapbook since we've gotten home from Mexico - done about 13 pages. Maybe this is the push that will finally get me almost to real time? Ok, that's doubtful, but I'm working on my birthday right now so I'm only about six months off!

Today: Vikings @ Green Bay. I'm doubly excited because we get to stay home and watch the game! I'm going to have a grilled cheese sandwich and Doritos for lunch, not bar food. :) GO PACK GO!!

No comments: