Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has arrived at their holiday destinations safely and without any major problems along the way. Enjoy the turkey and the football - I'm dressed in game-day clothes (less than 1.5 hours 'til kick-off!).

Two funny things:

First, for the kid who can't make honor roll: I saw a bumper sticker on a car that said "My child had a perfect dental appointment with Drs. Blah and Blah." Good for you kid!

Second, apparently the Gap can't not put the little baggie on their clothing. I'm wearing my new turkey-eating pants today and behind the hang-tag was the little baggie that normally has a button in it for pants or thread in it for a sweater. My pants don't have a button in the front so they just gave me an empty bag. Good call there.

Have a great holiday!

No comments: