Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Great Cinnamon Polar Bear Debate

The rest of my day went well; I got to the library, JC Penney's and Cub. Cub was a little scary - the cashier chided me for not using any coupons. Apparently if I'm a conscientious coupon-clipper I can save enough each year to go to Florida. Too bad for her I prefer to get most of my groceries in bulk at Costco.

I arrived home just after Nick and Marsha, and we settled in and made Marsha eat a giant cupcake before she could do anything else. After that, I took her downstairs and we played with the Wii. She seemed to do better as a lefty than a righty for some reason...

No poker due to the holiday, so after a brief game of TransAmerica (I kicked butt!) we met up with Nic and went to Fuddrucker's for supper - yum! We sat for quite a long time chatting, then headed home, avoiding a strange box of garbage that was left near our car. Nic couldn't stay, but Marsha and I took on Nick in a game of Trivial Pursuit and won easily. The final answer was It was a dark and stormy night. After that, we started doing movie trivia, TV trivia, and random trivia. It was a fun night with plenty of games and entertainment - and it was great to see Marsha again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) wiiiiiiiii!