Sunday, January 20, 2008

Home Improvement

My camera hasn't been very busy recently, but we have! Nick was taking a few pictures for his Mom tonight and left the camera out so I thought I'd take a few of some of his recent home improvement projects. Luckily they are all pretty small and don't really require "before" pictures.

The drawers are fixed! If you've never used my kitchen drawers this means nothing to you, but to anyone who has ever gone into one, you know this is a reason to celebrate!

Our new kitchen table, purchased and built after we dropped Erin off at the airport on New Year's Day (but photographed 15 minutes ago).

The new projector, ready for the game!!

Projector screen - it hides behind the crossbeam when not in use.

More to come I'm sure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice table and chairs. If Nick isn't getting enough "project" time in he can come home and help us. Of course there is no bed to sleep in at this time but he's welcome.