Sunday, February 10, 2008

The DeSantification Process is Complete

Christmas is officially over. I took down the Christmas cards on Thursday after work (I liked how cheery they made that corner of the kitchen but I was sick of sweeping up glitter!) and today Nick and I made up the bed with our wedding quilt again so the Christmas quilt is folded up and put away. There are no signs of the holiday anywhere.

We had a pretty low-key weekend. Saturday we went to another movie - August Rush. It was interesting but SO SLOW! The movie could have easily been about 45 minutes shorter without losing anything. I don't know if I could recommend it just because it was so slow. Rent it maybe and you can fast forward to the end of scenes. We also played a game of Empire Builder (won by me) and ordered pizza. Today was also pretty boring - church, a little shopping, and two games of cribbage (split). We are enjoying our time spent quietly at home though!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I was going to see that movie on Friday night. I think I'm glad we went to see 27 Dresses instead. :)

Anonymous said...

haaaa haaaa!!!! De-santification!

steph said...

i took down my christmas stuff on new years day. but the boxes are still sitting in the living room. i've been debating whether i should bother putting them away since i'll be moving them soon anyway.