Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Lost Post

Note to everyone: be wary of Picasa's "Post to Blogger" function. Maybe I got a hiccup, maybe it was the real deal, but my post from about 10:30 last night is nowhere to be seen. With that Public Service Announcement over, here is my attempt at recreation.

Yes, we were at "the game" on Sunday. And if possible, it was even more depressing watching it live than it would have been if I had been watching it on TV. Despite Brady's kind words (8j), it was still a terrible game for Green Bay fans, made worse by the potential loss of Favre (although according to the Packers, that won't be an issue, but we didn't know that on Sunday).

So what are the good points from the weekend? We had a nice time seeing a ton of my family, I got some Christmas shopping done, and despite losing all three of my starting quarterbacks in fantasy, I managed to win all three games. Not only that, I got some decent pictures as well:


It only took 3 weeks of marriage to get him into a Packer sweatshirt!


Look at the cute Favre backers!


This one is for Nick - his favorite player takes the field. He finished with 1 solo tackle and 4 assists.


Gilbert Brown (brown coat) oversaw the coin flip as part of the "10 years since we won the Superbowl" celebration.

2 comments:

Jeff and Heidi said...

On a positive note - the Packers picked up Todd Boumann (sp?) - a former St. Cloud Stater!!
-Heidi

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

And Viking! No offense to him, but I hope he doesn't end up playing :)