Sunday, January 21, 2007

Superbowl Time!!

After an exciting end to the AFC Championship game, I finally know what is going to be written on my Superbowl party cake. Nick has been listening to the debate all day and I think he's glad that there is a definative solution. For anyone who didn't watch the playoffs today, the Bears won the game on the ground and the Colts scored a rushing TD to finally take the lead with 1:00 remaining, then intercepted Brady to seal the win. So the two teams I wanted to see got in - can't wait for the big game!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Go Bears!

smeets said...

Go bears! Although it would've been a perfect Superbowl if I had gotten to watch Brady play as well :-( But then I guess i would not have known who to cheer for...

david said...

Bears and Colts huh? I guess I'm a few days behind on that news, good thing you are here to clue me in. I'm pumped for the party. No pressure, but Superbowl parties are always the best.

Erin said...

Scratch that, Go "Former Iowa Players" Colts!

Erin said...

HEY!! Colts WiN!! Go Colts, Go Colts, It's your birthday, Go Colts! Where is the post?