Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yummy Coldstone

Last night Nick and I made an emergency late-night trip to Coldstone. They had a new base flavor that I don't remember seeing before - Dark Chocolate. Yum! Nick is pretty boring and always gets the Apple Pie a la Coldstone. I'm a little more adventurous and get something different each time, which is exactly the opposite of how Nick and I normally operate. Little does he know that I'm just continuously re-creating my favorite Zesty's flavors! Last night I did Dirt Dessert with the dark chocolate base. Delicious!

7 comments:

Nick said...

I'm not boring. I just know what I want :)

Erin said...

I always get Chocolate Devotion because I am devoted to my chocolate.

Jeff and Heidi said...

The dark chocolate is delicious, a little rich, but still good. The cold stone here has a flavor called french toast. That is pretty good! I change all of the time too - I am beginning to love their fruit smoothies! Jeff always stays the same - cheesecake base with chocolate chip cookie dough mix-in.
~Heidi

steph said...

I like the mud pie mojo but with heath bar in it

Unknown said...

All of it sounds good. But alas, I live no where near a Coldstones so my favorite is A&W strawberry malt. They use real Strawberries not some crappy pink Pepto Bismal stuff.

Erin said...

hmmm...crappy pink Pepto Bismal stuff.

Unknown said...

Yeah, when your malt is pink no flavor and no lumpy strawberries