Friday, July 13, 2007

Quick Notes

We played some pretty good volleyball Wednesday night, but only managed to win the first game. All-Heart award goes to Bob, who was perfectly consistent and served us to victory in our only win.

Harry Potter was pretty good, although they changed a bit too much for my tastes. Good movie, just not the book. It was fun to play hooky though and see a movie. We went to the outlet mall afterwards and I got a new shirt and the kitchen scoops I wanted so it was a doubly-beneficial trip.

Nick got the first-ever Thursday night royal flush tonight (correct me if you remember another one by someone else) and still managed to be first out :( Later James got one in our second game of Crazy Pineapple, which I took second place in.

Twins won their first game back after the All-Star break. Keep it up guys!

And that's your adventure snapshot for this Friday morning! I should have pictures, but I'm too lazy to upload them, maybe later :)

No comments: