Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Carving Geniuses

On Saturday evening, Nick and I went to a pumpkin-carving contest at Sergei and Janelle's. We're pretty proud of our final product:


It's a snowman! Only drawback: he doesn't look quite as cool in the dark. The props really make him fun.


All the pumpkins together. You can't tell, but there are candles glowing in each one.

I'm hoping that Sergei gets his pictures up soon - my camera battery died and I couldn't really get good pictures of all the other pumpkins but they were pretty neat! I didn't realize that our friends were so creative!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I really like yours. :)

Jeff and Heidi said...

the pumpkins are great and I love the snowman idea! Hope all is well with you!
~Heidi

Sandy said...

What a standout! Your white pumpkins will look ghastly on a dark Halloween, in a good way of course! Double-decker is a way cool idea.