Sunday, January 27, 2008

Trapped

A tale of a football-less Sunday.

It's like the preview for what the rest of winter is going to be like: no football. This one isn't so bad because I know there will be a game next week. But after that, it's a huge blank slate until the regular season starts in September. At least this year there isn't a huge amount of talk about Favre retiring (knock on wood).

Nick and I got up and went to church, then tried a new resturant for lunch: Salsarita's. It was pretty good but a little expensive for two lunches. Nick liked that the tortillas tasted like the ones we got in Cozumel. Then it was over to Lowe's to rent a Rug Doctor! I was still pretty wiped out from girl's night so I fell asleep while he did it. When he finished, he went out to the ice house. I woke up and cautiously made my way down to the sunroom - the carpet is still wet! So I'm trapped in this room unless I want my socks to get soaked. Guess we won't be moving any furniture back today!

No comments: