Sunday, January 13, 2008

Upset Weekend!

While Nick was busy at the fishhouse today, I stayed at home and watched the Chargers upset the Colts and made two scrapbook pages. He came home with a pizza and we sat down to watch the second half of the Dallas-Giants game. It wasn't a great game but the Giants managed to win! That means they get to come to Green Bay next week. The teams I was rooting for over the weekend went 2 for 4, but the most important two won so I can't complain. Green Bay beat New York 35-13 in New York in Week 2 - hopefully a good omen. Go Pack Go!

After the game, we played the concluding round of Empire Builder. Nick had a better train and was consistently about $30 million ahead of me, but I caught up at the end and managed to beat him by $20 million when his cards stalled out. Go Karin! To finish the weekend, I'm going to make one more scrapbook page and Nick's going to play his computer game. Here's to a good week before the NFC Title game comes around!

No comments: