Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring!

It was so nice out today, I love spring (I hope I'm not jinxing the weekend)! Nick and I got home at about the same time and decided to walk to Subway for dinner. It was perfect weather to do so. When we got home we left for Seth's house and poker. I was knocked out 7th out of 14, but Nick made it to the final two. We were down to 5 people by 10 pm, but it took until 11 to knock out the next 3. Nick and Paul finally agreed to split the pot just to end the game.

Also, my random weird thing of the day: today's spoofing bill at Caribou (6 drinks) came to exactly $20. Our supper at Subway was exactly $10. What happened to the cents??

4 comments:

Erin said...

No cents for you! Snicker snicker.

steph said...

bah! I had a similar joke of: "You are centless" or "You have not cents." That's what I get for getting off of work later than everyone else. A used joke. *sigh*

Sandy said...

That makes no cents!

steph said...

Oi!